Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Mystery character example

A mixture of seasonal flowers adorn my headdress.

I mostly prefer roses, though.

Burgundy lipstick lines my almost smile.

My thick black hair is usually braided in a crown around my head, always with a center part.

I have a strong face and centering eyes that are indicative of a hardship-filled life.

I tend to favor wearing elaborate jewelry and bright, cultural colors in clothing.

Skirts are primarily what I wear on my lower half.

In portraits of myself, I prefer to look straight on or slightly to one side.

You will not find a photo or painting of me slouching.

As a confident person by nature, I refuse to be submissive.

You will often find me with a paintbrush in my hand.

Self-portraits are where I excel.

The hair on my upper brow tends to create one complete unibrow.

This is something I was never ashamed of, in fact, I was rather proud of it.

I am in-tune with myself and happy to be who I am.

“I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.”

No comments:

Post a Comment